Should've expected I'd end up pretty much alone here. Those who I relied on have vanished, so the plans took about 5x longer than expected, mostly because I hoped to have a natively english-speaking person transform my rambling thoughts into appropriate articles, but in the end I had to write big texts like that myself and for me it takes a lot of time. Either way, I got some more stuff done. In total it's still like a half of what I wanted, but that's for sure better than nothing.
- Modifiers: Before | After | Current
- Campaign: Before | After | Current
- Challenges: Before | After | Current
- A bunch of lesser scale edits on existing articles, I cannot be bothered listing these.
I'd also like to mention Erick.kao2002, who was there for a short time, b…Read more >
As you might have heard, about a month ago I and Hogan milligan have began a wide renovation of the wiki. The general idea was to check out each and single article and see what can be added or fixed, and then do it. Seems it works! It takes time though, especially considering we have like 200 articles here, and quite a lot of them had/have so much content missing. Some articles are not even touched yet, but I can assure you they are on the list.
We're about to jump into 2017 (Happy New Year btw!), and before that happens I'm going to sum up the major changes and improvements we have done.
- Primary Weapons — Basic descriptions of weapon types and links to appropriate articles.
- Secondary Weapons — same
- Weapons — A paragraph about weap…