Reflect Challenge Playing Tips
Weak weapons challenge
Weapon VersionsRead more >
- In the first level you can use any attachments to your player UMP,but best to use Red Dot to increase you weapon accuracy.
- On "The Call" level, Dex usually shooting anywhere,so you can use the Katana to reflect shots away ( just only when Dex is in low health,or the shot fly to another teamates or enemies)
- When you battle Iagi, he is very dangerous so you can kill him from far distance,but watch out Dex or GlobeX Sniper because they use Long Range weapons, usually you can see the GlobeX use the L118A.
- In the final level, when GlobeX Leader (use the 500.'s) cames out,you better watch out because he is a Mercenary,got very high ammo.He call for the another two GlobeX Leaders, (MK 14 and Flamethrower),dodge the MK 14 GlobeX Leader shots,…
Read more >
You can type the nameboard "Astronaut" to play the same at the character at level 1:Station Repair at every gameRead more >
M4A4 Assault Rifle
- This is the first weapon by the Engineer.Or you can see the Scientist use it with attachment HAMR.
- This is outclassed by other Rifles,sadly.But you can upgrade it range using HAMR.
- Definitely outclassed by other Rifles
- Low Damage
- High range (combine with HAMR)
- Less recoil than some weapons (Probably)Read more >
- This is the weapon that Tower use for battle.Judgement is based by the Terminator on Raze 2.
- For more ammo,use Extended Mags,or something else,use the Hair Trigger to increase your fire speed.
- On first levels,the Judgement haven't many damage.Level up to increase your weapon damage.
- Slow action,make it more speed using the Hair Trigger.
- In high levels,it will make very critical damage,more than Intervention,or else,ONE shot ONE kill.
- High damage on close rangeRead more >