The Slot Machine is a place where you can test your luck and try to win Weapons, Equipment and Attachments.
- Depending on your luck, it is often cheaper than purchasing equipment directly.
- The slot machine is the only way to unlock new camos for your characters.
- If you're lucky and land on $ $ $, you can get more money back than you put in (1.5 times the amount you paid for the spin).
- The slot machine has a much higher chance of giving high-quality weapons and equipment (most notably Custom Weapons) than the shop.
- If you're playing on Kongregate, gambling $1000 will award the player with the When Spins Win Sins Badge, worth 5 points.
Custom weapons and equipmentEdit
While you can find a refined or flawless version of any item, only the custom (yellow) weapons have these powerful modifiers attached to them. By throwing your extra money into the slot machine, you can end up with some very interesting custom weapons and equipment. They have random added stats, so even if you have 30 versions of the same custom weapon, they will all be completely different. One may be modified to deal extra damage to flesh, while another freezes enemies, and another sets them on fire, etc.
If you're (un)lucky enough to get 3 Poops, you'll be rewarded(?) with some useless items. These items are useless and can only be sold directly back to the shop for a small portion of your cash back, but occasionally, you may be lucky enough to receive the Sheep Cannon and the Dooty Launcher. These weapons are strange, but powerful, and can be wielded by any class.