NinjaEditNinja is the minor antagonists on the game,you can see them in Level 10 Challenge:Night of the Ninja.
Weapon to use:Edit
(If you have one,and try the one that fits you!)
They are have a Assassin helmet,a random body,but most with Battle Attire.
- Full Radar (Can reveal enemies in your own radar,other it is a Heartbeat Sensor without attachment).
- Battle Scan (Can fully reveal your enemies on the map,in other words is much easier finding enemies than the Full Radar)
- They always run all around,rarely they stop.And when they stop,that is your chance to kill them.
- Best with all Rocket Launchers,M200 Intervention,DSR-1,and all Machine Guns.
- Never use melee weapons to the Ninjas*,they have less health but don't underestimate their damage.If you suddenly run into their position,they can slice you down easily with their Katana.
- Rarely they can reflect your shots,but it the case they reflected it,and,so what...Funky!
- Find health pack and ammunition box quickly before they put their feet on it.
- Hard to find enemies on the Full Radar,if you don't pay attention the Ninjas can easily kill you with one slash by the Katana.
For more infos,please go to the Night of The Ninja to see what the tips you can play against the Feet-Unlimited enemies.
* It's the foes name at you playing.
# It's the weapon that enemies use.