This page is for the Juggernaut soldier/class, who dominates the field with his size.
The Juggernaut is a high armor and high health character, who uses short range weapons such as shotguns. Being a remake of the Tank class of Strike Force Heroes 1, he is basically the same: the Meat Shield that goes in up close to eliminate targets. His play style is to sneak up at an enemy and quickly dispatch him, or to walk in front of an ally to shield him from some damage. However, as Juggernaut can't fight effectively beyound close range, he has high chances of dying the quickest against long range weapons.Juggernaut has the highest health out of every class (peaking at 300), but the lowest chance to deal a critical hit. It also has the second lowest aiming stat, the lowest belonging to the General. Its ammo stat is second only to the Mercenary.
- "The smell of napalm" — When switching to Juggernaut class outside a fight.
- "Come get some" — When switching to Juggernaut class outside a fight.
- "HMMMMMMRG" — When activating any killstreak.
- Main article: Skills
Passive Skills available to Juggernaut.
- Immovable Object — You can never have too much Armor. (+30% Armor)
- Reflective Plating — Extra plating gives a chance to completely reflect bullets back at attackers. (+8% Chance to reflect bullets)
- Booby Trap — Losing your Armor triggers an explosion, damaging all nearby enemies. [Once per life] (Damage nearby enemies when losing Armor)
- Resistance — Juggernaut cannot be set on Fire/covered in Acid/Frozen/Electrified. (Immune to status effects)
- Main article: Killstreaks
Killstreaks available to Juggernaut.
- Combustion — For 7 seconds, Reduce damage by 10%, and Burn enemies in a 4ft radius, setting them on Fire. (Requires 4 kills)
- Sub Zero — For 8 seconds, Reduce damage by 30%, and Freeze enemies in a 8ft radius, lowering their Fire Rates by 50%. (Requires 3 kills)
- Static Field — For 9 seconds, Reduce damage by 30%, and Electrocute enemies in a 8ft radius, lowering their damage output by 20%. (Requires 3 kills)
- Corrosion — For 10 seconds, Reduce damage by 15%, and Corrode enemies in a 6ft radius, covering them in Acid. (Requires 4 kills)
- Main article: Weapons
Juggernaut's weapon pool includes:
- Main article: Armor
Armor types available to Juggernaut.
- Kevlar Vest (no special effects)
- Blast Plate (-30% damage taken from explosives/fire)
- Static Exoskel (+15% melee damage dealt)
- Oobleck Armor (light regenerative armor)
- Titanium Plate (heavy armor, -60% health)
- Main article: Soldier appearance
Various cosmetic stuff to alter Juggernaut's visual appearance.