Here's the final version of how I think SFH 2 should've been balanced.
Soldier Class Balances:
1. Severe Nerfs and slight Buffs to the Sniper Class.
- Full Auto and Burst Fire Snipers will receive a 10% decrease in damage, rounded up. Semi Auto Snipers will receive a 15% decrease in damage, rounded up. Bolt Action Snipers will receive a 20% decrease in damage, rounded up. All Snipers will no longer have the extra Head-shot damage bonus because ordinary Head-shots are already strong enough. All Snipers (excluding the Barret) will receive a 5% decrease in accuracy, rounded down. Extreme Focus will now occur every 1.5 seconds. Overkill will now only count for Head-shots and Critical Hits; while the excess damage stockpile for Overkill will now r…Read more >
Should've expected I'd end up pretty much alone here. Those who I relied on have vanished, so the plans took about 5x longer than expected, mostly because I hoped to have a natively english-speaking person transform my rambling thoughts into appropriate articles, but in the end I had to write big texts like that myself and for me it takes a lot of time. Either way, I got some more stuff done. In total it's still like a half of what I wanted, but that's for sure better than nothing.
- Modifiers: Before | After | Current
- Campaign: Before | After | Current
- Challenges: Before | After | Current
- A bunch of lesser scale edits on existing articles, I cannot be bothered listing these.
I'd also like to mention Erick.kao2002, who was there for a short time, b…Read more >
As you might have heard, about a month ago I and Hogan milligan have began a wide renovation of the wiki. The general idea was to check out each and single article and see what can be added or fixed, and then do it. Seems it works! It takes time though, especially considering we have like 200 articles here, and quite a lot of them had/have so much content missing. Some articles are not even touched yet, but I can assure you they are on the list.
We're about to jump into 2017 (Happy New Year btw!), and before that happens I'm going to sum up the major changes and improvements we have done.
- Primary Weapons — Basic descriptions of weapon types and links to appropriate articles.
- Secondary Weapons — same
- Weapons — A paragraph about weap…
- I won't explain too much. the name tells everything.
- Intervention: 4.7/5 Insane killing machine. The only major problem is its firing speed. If you don't hit on the 1st or second shot, you are gonna die.
- DSR-1: 4.6/5 Same as the intervention, just that you very much need overkill for this to be effective.
- L118A: 4.6/5 Not that reliant to overkill like the DSR-1, but a tiny bit weaker.
- MK14: 4.4/5 Easier to use than bolt action, but weaker. AIs using this are too powerful though :(
- Barrett: 4.2/5 Inaccurate, but is a G11 with more power.
- Dragunov: 2.1/5 TOO low ammo to damage and firing speed!
- G3: 4.0/5 The major problem is that when one bullet misses, all 3 miss.
- G11: 3.8/5 No big problem like the G3, but statistically weaker.
- Thank you!:)
Be careful at his M4A4! It may be powerful.
Difficulty - Easy
HP - 975Read more >
This may be a game like SFH2, but you here enemies don't respawn, and to win you must beat a tough enemie named outlaw.
View levels.Read more >
Hello all, just joined this wiki, hope I can be useful.Read more >
Well, SFH2 has been out for a while and SFH Extraction was announced a while back, is anyone still legitimately excited? This is considering it is going to be a very different game than SFH2. The side scroller concept is cool, but I would love to see how they put the whole shop system in place and the classes and their abilities.Read more >
Guys, I have a question. Is the SFH3 will open soon?Read more >
I like the intervention sniper rifle!Read more >
Reflect Challenge Playing Tips
Weak weapons challenge
Weapon VersionsRead more >
- In the first level you can use any attachments to your player UMP,but best to use Red Dot to increase you weapon accuracy.
- On "The Call" level, Dex usually shooting anywhere,so you can use the Katana to reflect shots away ( just only when Dex is in low health,or the shot fly to another teamates or enemies)
- When you battle Iagi, he is very dangerous so you can kill him from far distance,but watch out Dex or GlobeX Sniper because they use Long Range weapons, usually you can see the GlobeX use the L118A.
- In the final level, when GlobeX Leader (use the 500.'s) cames out,you better watch out because he is a Mercenary,got very high ammo.He call for the another two GlobeX Leaders, (MK 14 and Flamethrower),dodge the MK 14 GlobeX Leader shots,…
Read more >
You can type the nameboard "Astronaut" to play the same at the character at level 1:Station Repair at every gameRead more >
M4A4 Assault Rifle
- This is the first weapon by the Engineer.Or you can see the Scientist use it with attachment HAMR.
- This is outclassed by other Rifles,sadly.But you can upgrade it range using HAMR.
- Definitely outclassed by other Rifles
- Low Damage
- High range (combine with HAMR)
- Less recoil than some weapons (Probably)Read more >
- This is the weapon that Tower use for battle.Judgement is based by the Terminator on Raze 2.
- For more ammo,use Extended Mags,or something else,use the Hair Trigger to increase your fire speed.
- On first levels,the Judgement haven't many damage.Level up to increase your weapon damage.
- Slow action,make it more speed using the Hair Trigger.
- In high levels,it will make very critical damage,more than Intervention,or else,ONE shot ONE kill.
- High damage on close rangeRead more >
AK 12 Assault Rifle
- This is only use for Engineers.Medium damage with extra clips (combine with Extended Mags).Good on close combat.
- The AK 12 on real life has very inacurate,but in the game,seem it to be more precision than other rifles.
- When you shot 2 Round-Burst, it have slow time to fire another shots.
- Not very long range
- Critical damage on close combat.
- More vision use the scope HAMR.Read more >
-This is an attachment can use for critical to Grenade Launchers and Rockets.
-This is outclassed by it cousin,Laser Sight.But it can allow your Glaunchers or Rlaunchers to make a critical damage.
-Decrease your weapon damage
-Your weapon default has no critical,so it just give you a little critical damage.
- Allow your weapons to get critical damage
-It can be more critical if you have it in lvl 43 - 50.Read more >
-I just like this weapon,too.Because it has critical damage.
-This is use only by the Mercenary.Extra damage if you have Flux Capicator.But beware,it very inacurate,the RPG rounds could kill yourself.
-Inacurate,can make you suicide.
-The Katana or Reflection Beam can reflect it back to you.
-High damage (combine with Flux Capicator)
-If it on lvl 32 - 50,it can one shot one kill.Read more >
-This armor is medium protection,black,with violet zap around it.
-Unlike kevlar vest,it will give you more 15% melee damage(if you have a melee weapon)or else,it just a trash.
-Cannot dodge attacks by high damage shotgun or explosives
-Just give a little damage for your melee.
- + 15% dmg for your melee weaponRead more >
357's Dual Wield Magnum
This is one of my favorite weapons,check out the top 10 list.I like this weapon because it have fast action.
This is one of the fastest weapon,combine with Full Auto.Maybe the damage is not very high,but is have incredible speed.The accuracy is okay.The recoil is high.
-For critical,use the Laser Sight.It will take the chance however the 357's does.
-For increase range,use the Silencer.Too bad the weapon not have much damage.
-For fast action,use the Hair Trigger,too make a quick kill.(I do,too!)
-Inaccurate,the shot sometimes fly somewhere else.
-High fire rate
Read more >
Already rank #8 at the GOF wiki, I am aiming high for the leaderboards.Read more >
All of the Sky9 wikis have a lot of ugly pages, pages that need to be deleted, unfinished pages that no one will bother finishing, and a lot of uncreated pages no one will bother creating, and this wiki even has a fucking joke page.
I want you all to go to the Madness Combat Wiki. I want you to read it, examine it, and take examples from it. I want the wikis' templates based on the MCW's templates, I want the wikis organized like the MCW, and, well, just overall based on the MCW, and the wikis will look a lot better.
I also want you guys to take examples from the Fig Hunter Wiki. That wiki is at a similar level of maintenance as the MCW, but that has some things that the MCW doesn't, and vice versa.
Now, I am not saying I want you guys to turn…Read more >
Guys, how about we make a page for pictures of OUR soldiers!
And on the page, we should make a poll or something like "before you leave the page, vote on which soldier looks best for battle?" or "Which soldier looks more eager to have a party?"
Other than that, that's all I could think of. How bout we go for it?Read more >
To all wikia members/contributors/visitors,
- I edited a nonsensical page (by nonsensical, I mean the "adsfagash" type of nonsense) that was created yesterday into a page where you can post funny stuff about your SFH2 experiences and/or place other jokes. Just post a comment there and let's have a G-O-O-D Time!
JasChe XXIV (talk)Read more >
So, I have this idea...
Let's add Video Guides for each Soldier!!!
Let's use different strategies and try to make a compilation for each
like on how a Sniper should use an SMG to mow down Juggernauts with less than 5 shots (o.O)Read more >
This is where all the qustions for Best Attachment Polls (BAP) are answered
Back to BAP HUB
Back to Weapons
Back to MainRead more >
well i just added a bunch of stuff i shold get some sleep but its allready 5:30...Read more >
Hey guys, it's me again, and I wanted to say a few things about how active I am.
I like to be considered "sporadically active," because more often than not, you won't find me online. But when I am online, I often go for hours on end, for about a week.
Aaand then I taper off and don't come on for a few weeks.
I try to keep up to date, but it's just a pastime for me.
So, right now is one of those charges through work, so I should be pretty active in the coming days.
Arrivederci,Steel Read more >
I don't mean to cause turmoil and offense here, but I'd like to state my opinion of this wiki...
This wiki is turning out to look more like a blog and walkthrough rather than an actual wiki. At the end of every page, there is some sort of navigation system. "Back to soldiers" "Back to main"... Stuff like that. It's not looking like a wiki.
Once again, I mean no offence, but it's just my opinion.Read more >
Here are my full ramblings about my Mercenary.
As mentioned in a previous blog post, the Mercenary is my favorite class. He is because he's just a remake of the Commando of SFH1, which was my favorite class there. I was always the "charge and kill" kind of game fighter.
As you can see, I've leveled him up to 50, and he has a Javalin and throwing knife.
I use the Hogan and Keepin' Classy suit because I think it's pretty cool, especiall mixed with the GobeX camo. He looks like some biker spec ops guy with it.
The Javalin is a Perfect Incendiary level 43 Javalin, so it has a 25% chance to set the enemy on fire. I use a Perfect Target Locater with it, incresing the damage 18%, but decreasing the explosive radius 15%, which is both good and bad. I'…
Read more >
Well, my favorite things about the Engineer class in SFH2.
Few things first, my enigneer is level 27, I named him Toby, and I'm using an awesome suit/helmet/camo mixture. Futer soldier helmet, Heavy Padding suit, and Jungle camo. Cool, I know.
As you can see from the picture, I have the ARX-160, laser sight and throwing knife
What you may not know is that the ARX-160 is a level 10! But my soldier is level 27, you say. Exactly. I have gotten 4-6 perfect weapons through the slot machine, but four of those were worse in all stats, and the others were slightly better in one stat. Not liking that too much, but eh, I got a not-bad gun, regardless of its level.
My throwing knife is level 23, and really great, but normally I equip the katana …Read more >
Well, first I want to say, I haven't been too active here for a while, but I'd like to change that. So, I decided to do the blog thing.
Regarding my favorite class, I'd have to say Mercenary. I'm just that kind of guy.
Second favorite has to be Engineer.
Third is Juggernaut.
Fourth is General.
Fifth is Sniper.
In SFH1, I never really used rocket lawnchairs for my Commando, I mostly used machine guns. But now, in SFH2, I'm starting to really like the Javalin. The Stinger, not so much, nor the RPG. I strongly dislike the Commando, because the damage was decreased, and you also don't have control over how it fires. It automatically fires all four rockets, no matter what.
So, Javalin is one of my fav weapons, I'd have to say the other is the Cerberus…
Read more >
Recently a anonymous user, whose IP address is 220.127.116.11, had make useless, non-sense, and rude comments on various pages. Also, some of the intels had been wiped out during the editing of these comments, causing the users to fail to acquire the intels they need. I think that we should block this user from our wiki and block other users who did the same thing in the future.Read more >
Well, I think of it like this:
Having seperate Wikis improves searchability. For example, people will type "sfh2 wiki" into google. Because of the intuitive search, it may lead to the SFH 1 Wiki instead. This may lead to people not finding the correct info.
However, I am all for having interlinked Wikis. I have made sure that we are linked to the SFH 1 Wiki, but I do agree that it is not really enough.
I would really like there to be a SKY9 Games Wiki, with all the seperate game Wikis "nested" within it. This way, they all could retain their own management, while still being in the "same place". I do not think that a series should have just one Wiki, as the two SFH games are very different, for example.
In conclusion, I think all Wikis should …Read more >
Should we move all the Sky9 game-related wikis into a single wiki? As of now, there is this wiki, ANOTHER Strike Force Heroes wiki, a Raze wiki, and a Siegius wiki. It would be easier and more neat to put all the wikis into one, rather than have 4 different wikis, most of them not linked to each other.
We would also be able to have information on the Vector Effect and AKQQFM games.
Discuss.Read more >